In this video is discuss the brain science behind procrastination, how you can use aromatherapy to reach your goals, and why New Years’ resolutions often lead to frustration and guilt.
This is the third post in my series on essential oils and brain fitness. To see other posts in the series, click here.
It’s early morning in the Ningxia province of China. Dr. Shengyuan Lei has just finished his morning three-mile trek. He will spend the next hour in meditation before beginning a busy day diagnosing and treating patients.
At first there may not seem anything particularly odd in Dr. Lei’s daily routine. Except for the fact that he is 103 years old!
Amazingly, in the Ningxia province where Dr. Lei lives, his experience is not considered unusual. In this sparsely populated region 500 miles south of Inner Mongolia, it is normal for people to live well into their hundreds while remaining active in body and mind.
The Hongzhangs, a husband and wife in the Ningxia province, are both 110. Not only do they live an active life, but they have all their teeth and excellent eye sight. In the same area lives Ma Wangshi. At 121, Wangshi is an active gardener and walks up and down stairs unassisted. (These accounts were recorded in J.A. Tosti, “The Secret to Living a Healthful, Productive Life Beyond 100 Years Old,” Bio/Tech News, 2007, 2.)
These stories could be multiplied almost endlessly. Data available from the Regional Health Bureau in Ningxia reveals that the region has over 16 times as many people over a hundred than the rest of China. What’s more, these centenarians are not living a vegetative existence in nursing homes waiting to die, but living active lives in their community.
This is the second post in my series on essential oils and brain fitness. To see other posts in the series, click here.
We all want our brains to work at peak capacity. We want to be able to remember what we learn in school. We want to stay mentally sharp as we age. We want to be able to understand ourselves, other people and the world around us. We want our brains to be able to function under stress.
Although these are the things we want for our brain, we usually neglect the very thing that makes all of this possible.
The foundation to all brain fitness is having a peaceful brain.
In this post I will explain why mental peace is foundational for a healthy brain and how you can use essential oils in your journey towards mental peace. I will also be offering specific step-by-step activities you can do to increase the peace of your brain. (Since the techniques in this post involve interactive activities, I recommend you first print this post.)
This is the first post in my series on essential oils and brain fitness. To see other posts in the series, click here.
In 2010, when I began working on my Ph.M. from King’s College London, I became fascinated by new discoveries showing that the wiring of the brain is not static or fixed. Rather, our brains are flexible and continually changing based on how we use them and what we encounter in our environment. The practical ramifications of these discoveries are huge. It means that many of the mental and emotional problems we’ve come to accept as inherent to ourselves – forgetfulness, anxiety, lack of focus, stress, rigidity, etc. – can actually be overcome through knowing how to rewire the brain.
After spending a few years studying these discoveries, I began wondering what role essential oils might play in helping to rewire the brain towards higher levels of mental and emotional fitness. It turns out that there is a large and growing body of research showing the important role essential oils can play in helping our brains and heart achieve their full potential.
Stacy McDonald, one of the leaders in my Young Living upline, has put together this informative video about how you can make a business through Young Living essential oils just like I have. If you are interested in learning more, see my post ‘How to Buy High Quality Essential Oils at Wholesale Prices‘ or contact me here.
Becoming a Young Living wholesale member is quick and easy and gives you an instant 24% wholesale discount on hundreds of products!
Some of you are wholesale members at Sam’s or Costco, so you understand the benefits associated with wholesale buying. However, unlike with Costco or Sam’s Club, with Young Living you don’t have to pay a registration fee to join! Your first purchase of essential oils is your registration fee.
And forget about a yearly renewal! As long as you spend at least 50 pv (approx. $50.00) during the year, you’ll maintain your wholesale status! It’s that easy! No selling. No monthly requirements. No headaches!
In other words, all you have to do to get wholesale prices is order a starter kit. It’s that simple!
What You’ll Get with Your Starter Kit…
- Your choice of Diffuser (see choices, kit costs, and savings above)
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge Member Resources
- The value of the Premium Starter Kit is well over $300, while the initial investment starts at only $160! THIS IS AMAZING!
In addition, when you choose the Premium Starter Kit, I will personally send you a WELCOME PACKAGE filled with all sorts of helpful and valuable goodies. I do this because I want you to be well-equipped! Your oils won’t do you much good unless you know how to use them! I will also personally invite you to join my Facebook group ‘Mental and Emotional Fitness With Essential Oils.‘
Young Living’s Premium Starter Kits represents over $300 worth of oils and products that will be a great blessing to your family. But, depending upon which premium starter kit you order, the cost of the kit is as low as…$160! (You get to choose your kit based on your favorite diffuser or products.)
That’s right, by simply securing a $160 starter kit, you will be able to purchase your future oils at wholesale prices! How cool is that?
Get started now! Simply follow the directions below or feel free to contact me for personalized helped. (To get my contact details, click here.)
Click HERE and follow the directions below. Note: The Young Living sign up page will open as a new page.
- Select the “Member” membership type (this choice allows you to get discounted pricing and it qualifies you for the potential of referral commissions, or what we call The Accidental Paycheck.) Choosing this type of membership does not obligate you to ever sell products or refer anyone to Young Living.
- Enter my member number: 1297759 into both the enroller and sponsor fields (this should pop in automatically)
- Select your country and language.
- Click “Continue”.
- Fill out your shipping information. Click “I agree” to the terms and conditions, and click “Agree and Continue.”
- Choose the Premium Starter Kit of your choice, which will qualify you for a fun welcome packet from me!
- Once you’ve completed this process, you will be given your own member number, which will allow you to start shopping with wholesale prices immediately. At this point, I recommend you sign up for the Essential Rewards program so that you can earn FREE oils and enjoy discounted shipping every month! You can read more about this program on my friend Stacy McDonald’s blog here.)
- Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions with the sign up process – I am here for you!
- Essential Oils and Brain Fitness (Part 1): My Aromatic Journey to Brain Fitness
- Essential Oils and Brain Fitness (Part 2): How to Develop a Peaceful Brain
- Essential Oils and Brain Fitness (Part 3): Developing a Youthful Brain
- The Power of Positive Breathing
- The Power of Positive Smelling
- Entire Series on Essential Oils and Brain Fitness